Isabelmarco scam??

A few days ago I registered on a PTC site called isabelmarco, but at that time I was on hurry because I must go to school.. :>, so I just try toregister on it.
After I came home, Iam trying to examined the web, then I think Isabelmarco was a PTC site that got many ads on its all over everything ( Too many.. ) and that makes me doubt on it.
Then I go to isabelmarco forum, when I go there, IT LOOKS LIKE NOTHING WRONG.. Then I read a few of the forum...
first thread... no problem...
second... nothink...
third... !@!!

Did you know what I found on the forum??

You can find information on this located on their off-site forum.
Important change in FAQ
Alertpay and Paypal Payouts:
Premium members 9$ to 500$ Payout : 30 days or less
Premium members 500$ to 1000$ Payout : 35 days or less
Premium members 1000$ to 5000$ Payout : 40 days or less
Premium members 5000$ and more : 50 days or less
Standard Member Payout Policy:
-Standard Members will no longer be paid unless they decide to upgrade to Premium.
-Standard Members can subscribe and click as many ads they want, play lottery and so on.
-We have to get rid off those people who are only here to cheat or to earn money on the back of others (Investors).
-We will not make any Payout to Members who are inactive for more then 7 days.
We are paying Premium Payout Requests with Paypal from : 02/09 (500$ max)
We are paying Premium Payout Requests with Alertpay from : 20/08 (500$ max)
We hope that this will be no problem for our members because as you can see your investments are safe , we want to be the best PTC at al time,
thank you for your trust in us.


Yep.. I was quite amazed that they ONLY PAY PREMUIM MEMBERS ONLY. And they said that is a prevention of cheater because they had a serious problem with cheater on their site. Then I go to google, I search 'isabelmarco scam' keywords, then I get more amazed that there many forums that is discussed that too..!!

I read about 5 forums that related... then do you know what I got? At the end, they said that 'ITS A SCAM'. If even there was a controvercy on the forums that related to the member that had been paid and the other that not been paid. And did you know, in the end the members that had been paid are lost, because they are paid BEFORE THE 'NEW RULES', and they cannot get a payment proof AFTER THE 'NEW RULES' + the negative side said that isabelmarco GOT NO CERTIVIED, Phuuuh...

And because of that once again I learnt something worth.. That we must be REALLY CAREFUL FOR SUSPICIOUS SITES, Thank GOD..
And I want to aware all of you that not hope too much on the webs that not been certivied to pay.
If you want to know the other SCAM SITE, just read my post about scam sites.
Oh yeah, but you can take an advantege from isabelmarco to earn traffic, ;> Maybe no money, but you can convert the balance into ads, hihi.

Good luck to all of you :>

5 comments:

Zell said...

Hahaa.. student..
well thats a nice information, thnx..!

Unknown said...

Please understand me zell..
Hihii... thnx..!!

Anonymous said...

nice article

http://radjanews.blogspot.com/2008/10/headline-news-updated-blog.html

hot said...

good work ! ptcworld

marlins said...

Well it looks like IM has completely disappeared now, even their forum is empty now.
So we all lost our money.
Pity, I liked the site and was paid 5 times by them, so I guess I am one of the few lucky ones that got at least something out of them.
IM RIP.

Post a Comment